It’s November and it’s a time to remember what we’re thankful for. A lot of my FB friends post one thing each day in November. I thought I would just have it done with. Here’s my list of 30 things I’m thankful for.
1. The Internet
2. That Patti isn’t a puppy anymore (seriously, she was a demon)
3. The Double Decker Taco
4. The non-slip mat in the tub
5. That my car dings at me when I leave the keys in the ignition
6. UltraTax software (I don’t know how tax preparers survived before computers)
7. Netflix (God bless streaming)
8. Wes Anderson
9. Cat videos
10. The Internet
12. Over-the-top action movies
13. Air conditioning
14. Those rare times when you can make it someone else’s problem
15. Timothy Olyphant
16. Cuss words
17. Ernest P. Worrell
19. The Internet
20. Professional athletes who can act
22. Good Shakespeare productions
25. So You Think You Can Dance
26. Stuffed French Toast at IHOP
27. Tom Waits
28. Cheap iPhone cases from Hong Kong
29. The Forever stamp
30. And did I mention the Internet?
It really is the little things in life, y’all. Let’s all give thanks for what we have, both big and small.
I’m thankful for my daughter. Happy Birthday!
[…] this Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for many things (including the small ones) but a big one is the fact that I didn’t have to deal with all that extended family drama when I […]